Empretus IT services for the Corporate Branding
Corporate branding is the practice of promoting the brand name of a corporate entity, as opposed to specific products or services. The corporate brand is the “umbrella” brand that sits over all a company’s product and service brands. The scope of a corporate brand is therefore much broader than a product brand.
The way a company’s corporate brand and its product/service brands sit and interact in relation to each other is known as the brand architecture.
The benefits of a successful corporate brand
Let’s have a look at the benefits that a strong corporate brand offers the different areas and stakeholders of a business.
For human resources / organizational development
- Employee behavior’s are aligned to business goals – a clear understanding of who the business is and what it stands for ensures staff act in a way that aligns to the strategic needs of the business.
- Increased staff retention – clarity around what it means to be part of the organization increases staff satisfaction.
- Ability to attract the best – consistent word of mouth and a clear proposition to the talent market ensures the company will stand out from the myriad of competitors.
- Reduced recruitment costs – as the best talent seeks the business out.
- Increased productivity – as a result of increased satisfaction and understanding of the organization’s purpose.
For the corporate and business functions
- Deep alignment, cohesion, understanding and focus across the entire organization, of who the business is, how it is different and how that difference turns up as a benefit for stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Overall higher levels of innovation through working more constructively and collaboratively.
- Increased trust with key stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, distributors, partners, intermediaries etc.
- Improved and aligned customer experience, as employees communicate and deliver against the company’s overarching intent with clarity, conviction and confidence.
- Reduced confusion and ambiguity when important decisions need to be made.
- Improved returns on company programs and initiatives through increased company presence, understanding and leverage.
- Economies of scale – one advertising or promotional campaign can serve multiple brands, as they all sit underneath the corporate brand umbrella.
- Stronger brand equity for product brands, as the positive corporate brand equity “rubs off” on the product brands.
- Increased acceptance of new products launched by the company, as potential buyers are already familiar with the corporate brand and its reputation.
- A stronger negotiating position – a stronger brand brings a stronger negotiating position and more favourable terms.
- Increased customer resonance – customers have a clear understanding of the value of the business, creating more sustainable relationships with existing customers, and providing new customers with a clear reason to choose the business.
For the value of the portfolio
- Increased value of the company’s product and service brands – as the equity in the corporate brand builds over time, there is the opportunity to transfer the benefit that it brings to the company’s portfolio of brands.
- Increased opportunities for expansion – by establishing the reputation and value of the business, we open up opportunities to move into additional markets.
For relationships with Government and media
- Supports Government stakeholders – smooths the way for Government to support our concerns, views and opinions.
- Increased positive sentiment and commentary in the media, ensuring the company’s brands receive the “benefit of the doubt” in times of crisis.
- Protection from possible industrial activity – through positive, accurate understanding of the company and its overall contribution.
Types of Corporate Branding
Service Branding consists of all the activities of brand building in different service sectors, industries, and enterprises. Berry has pointed out that for the tangible goods, product is the main brand. However, in terms of intangible service, the enterprise is the main brand.
Product branding is an opportunity to differentiate your product and help it stand out.
It involves the use of different branding tactics, from choosing logos and designs to determining your brand’s name and tone of voice.
Retail branding is complex due to the presence of dual layered objectives – establishing a differentiated positioning of the retailer and its own line of goods, and secondly, making the positioning attractive enough for successful off take of other manufacturer brands.
Pricing Of Corporate Banding
careBasicDesigned for businesses with basic IT requirements
- All careBasic services include:
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Security management
- Patch management
- Remote support
carePlusDesigned for businesses looking to eliminate costly break/fix IT services
- All carePlus services include:
- Preventive maintenance
- Asset management
- Secure cloud backup
- Server/Network support
careProA fully comprehensive plan for any business size or needs.
- All carePro services include:
- Vendor management
- Virtual CIO (vCIO)
- Workstation support